In support of its mission and core values, 春色直播 is committed to conducting its activities with the highest integrity and ethical standards, and in compliance with all applicable laws and 春色直播 policies. However, because the legal and regulatory environment is so complex, it often can be difficult to determine the right course of action. The Compliance and Ethics Program provides resources to use in our daily activities to help determine the right course of action and meet our ethical and legal obligations when acting on behalf of the 春色直播. The Program, approved by the 春色直播's Board of Trustees, is administered by the , who reports to the Office of the President and the Audit Committee of the Board.
Compliance and Ethics Program Charter
The mission of the 春色直播’s Compliance and Ethics Program is to establish and maintain a centralized organizational structure that promotes a culture of ethical behavior, reduces the risk of non-compliance with laws, regulations, and 春色直播 policies, and supports the 春色直播’s mission. The 春色直播’s Compliance Officer is responsible for the vision and execution of the Compliance and Ethics Program and will:
- Establish an Executive Compliance Committee consisting of senior officials that will provide regular guidance and input on the implementation of the Compliance and Ethics Program.
- Establish an Enterprise Risk Management Committee to coordinate the ongoing entity-wide assessment of all aspects of the risk environment and in the implementation of initiatives to mitigate risk.
- Assist compliance partners across the 春色直播 in understanding and fulfilling their compliance responsibilities.
- Communicate and promote the 春色直播’s Code of Conduct to the 春色直播 community.
- Coordinate the development, review, and approval of 春色直播 policies and communicate and promote those policies to the 春色直播 community.
- Establish a mechanism for the 春色直播 community to report compliance concerns anonymously and free from fear of retaliation. Establish a formal process for reviewing reports of potential noncompliance, overseeing corrective action for instances of non-compliance, and documenting outcomes.
- Implement a Compliance Awareness Training program to communicate key compliance risks to the 春色直播 community, and to communicate and promote the Compliance and Ethics Program resources available to assist members of the 春色直播 community in addressing those risks.
- Establish ongoing monitoring activities to identify emerging compliance risks, assess the effectiveness of controls to prevent and detect non-compliance, coordinate implementation of new controls and mitigations, and measure the effectiveness of the Compliance and Ethics Program.
The Compliance Officer reports to the Office of the President and to the Audit Committee of the Board of Trustees regarding the status of the Compliance and Ethics Program and ongoing compliance issues and initiatives.